Sleep Number Corporation / new bed does not work properly
My very expensive Sleep Number bed arrived yesterday. It had an early-generation base that did not work. My mechanically astute installer finally got it to work through a temporary fix. I have asked for a new, current base. (Does anyone test this stuff? And who decides who gets old equipment that has been replaced and who gets current equipment?) In addition, neither the installer nor I could get the "Sleep IQ" app to work. It still doesn't. Finally, the remotes that I ordered have not arrived. Fortunately, the installer had one spare remote. Without it and without "Sleep IQ, " I would have been in trouble. I can't imagine how so many things could go wrong on one order except I am beginning to realize that this is one badly over-engineered mattress. This is our second Sleep Number bed and, based on the first day's experience, will be our last.
More Sleep Number Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number - omg, we had massive mold problem cause by the sleep number mattress!!