Sleep Number Bed / does not rasie or lower position
I purchased a queen-size sleep by number in May '05 at their
Menlo Park store. It had controls to raise/lower, the head and
the foot positions. I moved to point Pleasant NJ 8/1/06 and
ever since these controls do not work. I was sent a new remote
control (charged for) and fax messages to try to correct the problem. I have not been able to get anyone to come to my home
to fix this problem and, to my knowledge, it is not their practice
to send repairmen to the site. How can I fix this bed by fax message when I am 75 years old with severe back problems ?
I wish someone would help me for I thought the bed was under
20 year warranty.
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly
- Sleep Number - omg, we had massive mold problem cause by the sleep number mattress!!
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number ie
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number bed p5