Sleep Number Bed / bed sucks cant sleep
my husband and i purchased this miserable bed because he had lumbar fusion surgery and thought if he could adjust the mattress he could sleep alittle better. i have never had a more miserable nights sleep in my life.we have had this bed for 2 years and i havent had a good nights sleep on it since the second night we had it. i wake up with my arms numb my neck is constantly pinched. my husband can bearly even sleep and is up all night because he is miserable in this thing. the bed looks like two hammocks side by side and we have to sleep with pillows in between us because it feels ike im going to roll on over on him all the time. there is no support in the middle of the bed between us so we feel like we are both rolling into eachother.we are buying a new bed because i need to sleep and so does he.the worse part of this whole thing is that we talked my inlaws into buying this crap at the same time as us and they both have the same problems and now we are going to buy them a new bed too.i wouldnt even recommend this bed to my worst enemy.i dont know why someone hasnt start a class action suit against this company because i think we all deserve something back for our pain and suffering.
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly
- Sleep Number - omg, we had massive mold problem cause by the sleep number mattress!!