Sleep Inn & Suites / Hotel accommodations

1 9350 Center Rd.Austinburg, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: (440)275-6800

We were not informed until we arrived that the pool was not available & had not been so for quite awhile. We also were not informed that there was a problem with the air conditioning. As a result our trip was cut short. We were not able to stay in the room due to the high room temperature. The hallways were also heated.
The hotel itself was dirty---rugs unclean & unraveling, small bathroom & shower, etc. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone & would not book through Orbitz again. Your cite is deceiving. We prepaid for 2 nights. Our credit card was charged $190.32---$79 per night plus taxes. Yet the refund for one night was only $63.20 plus taxes. This refund was not credited to our credit card but to an Orbitz merchant's card. I would sincerely expect that you would credit our card with the full amount of $72.37. I also would suggest that you remove this specific Sleep Inn from your list of hotels.

The Manager's name is Shelly Brown. I would also suggest you report this complaint to Liberty Austinburg Holdings, Inc., the actual owners of this specific Sleep Inn.

Comments

• Mo
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Did you call the front desk to be moved to another room? Unless they were booked up, they have to find you other accommodations else where AND pay for the room.

• Mo
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Ipunchbabies, actually yes i am an employee of a choice Hotels, and since you are so intrigued about my position there, I work the front desk. Yes I do search for the complaints on them. Yes you also search for them or follow my name on here like a lost child, otherwise you wouldn't know I search for these particular complaints.

I'm pretty sure everyon on this site knows that you are a Troll and that you are to be paid no mind, so keep it moving. :)