Sleep Country Canada / store manager rude, accusatory and uncaring
Order # [protected]
My husband has recently diagnosed terminal brain cancer and has severe trouble with mobility so we went to Sleep Country Bolton to buy an ambulatory bed. We needed this urgently. We had a great sales associate who met our needs.
Shortly after the bed arrived the Occupational Therapist who manages my husband's health care visited our home and approved that bed for payment through our insurance company, and suggested we contact Sleep Country to ask that the receipt show a date after her visit. The bed was delivered Dec. 3rd and the approval came through Dec. 18th. She advised this is common practice in the health care sector. The amount is $2, 877.64.
Today, January 3rd 2017, I called to ask for the sales associate, Sasha.
The man who answered said he is Sasha's manager, and also let me know at that time that he manages 3 stores.
He said he could help.
I told him of my husband's terminal diagnosis, and asked if he could meet my request, that was suggested to me by a registered OT.
He was indignant, uncaring and rude, as he accused me numerous times ofI asking him to commit insurance fraud. He repeated there is nothing Sleep Country could do to help me.
I asked if I could return and repurchase and he told me I should have read the fine print - ambulatory beds are non refundable.
I reminded him that I paid upfront for the entire bed $5, 877.64, and that I was not trying to pull a fast one.
More Sleep Country Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep Country Canada - &New& bed possibly USED! 
- Sleep Country - Worst imaginable service! 
- Sleep Country Canada - Sell Used Mattress labelling as New 
- Sleep Country Canada - Poor Customer Service 
- Sleep Country Canada - Bad product / poor service/ won't honor 10 year warantee 
- Sleep Country Canada - refund and very rude treatment 
- Sleep Country Canada - still no refund 3 months after returning merchandise 
- Sleep Country Canada - sleep country canada / mattress not delivered at committed time, spoiled my whole saturday waiting
- Sleep Country Canada - lied to by salesperson - steered into buy something that I didn't want
- Sleep Country Canada - repeated incorrect item ordered and delivered