sldnbil.com / Debit account charge

United States Review updated:
I have been charged by this WEB site $39.71 for what, I have no idea. I suspect it is one of those "free" sites that I accessed that require your credit/debit card number for "age confirmation".

A  27th of Mar, 2009 by
I have a charge for the same exact amount!! Whats up with this? What can I do to find out more about it? I would have never noticed had my credit card not been denied at the grocery store. If anyone has advice I would greatly appreciate you sharing it.
A  1st of Apr, 2009 by
i live in australia and i have been charged 66.24 dollars by this place .what the hell can i do about this ?
N  17th of Apr, 2009 by
My husband and I have been charged 39.61 since febuary the first time we went to the bank and they were very helpful they got us a phone number to call and cancel so we thought everything was fine done and over well this afternoon my husband goes to the bank think we have money and up pops this crap again so the bank has placed froud charges againest this company and closed the account so they can't charge us no more I sugest you all do the same
N  2nd of May, 2010 by
I was charged 39.88 and i did not autherized any thing on my card and would like a full refund
N  11th of Jun, 2010 by
i have been charged 2923.54 Rs indian i donot know ilive in kashmir india
N  11th of Jun, 2010 by
hi hope i will get my money back