slb / Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc ([protected]@slb.com)

1 DE, United States Review updated:

Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc ([protected]@slb.com)
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 6:45:05 PM
Reply-to: schlumberger.[protected]@europe.com
To:
Security scan upon download Virus scanning provided by Trend Micro ®
Attachments: VAF2 8 No...pdf (85.9 KB)
Schlumberger (www.slb.com)
Dear Yassmine Reda,
We have acknowledged the content of your message. Your employment is based under the discovery and review made in regards to your posted application online.You have been officially chosen to be work as one of our newly employee of Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc. Your Employment Reference File Identification Number is 7432#.

Schlumberger offers you utmost services and accepts you as one of our newly recruited staff whom will benefit from every company social responsibilities as entitled to. You are to resume work within 50days with a monthly salary of £15, 500.

We are offering you the opportunity to work under a 2 years contract with our company as a Company Representative Assistant Adviser in UK as your designation and our aim is to improve your intellectual development so that you will have the potential to build a career in your appointed field and in any other chosen field of your choice especially if promoted by our company within a period of your first three (3) months stay in United Kingdom.

Brief Explanation Of Job Responsibility
Your area of work responsibility is to initiate motive ideas which will improve the economic and social standard/growth of the company in our Project Department. As a Company Representative Assistant Adviser, you will be responsible in representing the company on social matters which will influence new invention and motivate new constructions, expansion and improvements on technical developments in the company.
More information concerning your job responsibilities and understanding of your position will be given to you when you are currently in London.

Company Free Service Provisions To Employees
As an employee, working in Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc, you are entitled to gain from the listed free service provisions of the company as listed below;
. Quality single or family housing in company community/staff quarters.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in UK.
. Free medical care in Schlumberger Clinic for you and your family for contract duration.
. Company Suits and free dry cleaning
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status.
. Complete meals also for you and your family as deemed appropriate.
. Life insurance Policy.
. Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.

Process Of Interview
According to our recruitment process as used on your behalf, there will be no interview conducted for you because your application as reviewed online and in your CV is not fake. Therefore, you will not be retrenched from working with us after you have signed up presently for work resumption in Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc within the given period of 50days as given by the company

Work Duration And Break Period
As an employee, your working hours shall consist of 48 hours a week, 6 days a week, Tuesdays to Sundays and from 7:30am to 3:30pm, 3:30pm to 11:00pm or 11:00pm to 7:30am between weekly shifts. There shall be 1hour lunch break: Timing shall be agreed with immediate supervisor.
You are also entitled to 3 weeks paid holiday per annum. At the end of one year service, an extra days holiday entitlement is given - followed by a further one day holiday entitlement for each of the next year service: bringing maximum holiday entitlement to two (2) weeks. This depends on your agreement to continue working with the Company.
In all but one instance, You must report any grievance to the immediate supervisor. Where and only where, the grievance is with the immediate supervisor, you can make his grievance known to the immediate supervisor at your Schlumberger Project Help Management Department.

Document Procurement Procedure For Work Resumption
In accordance with local and Schlumberger safety standards and guidelines, you must show a high degree of independence, the ability to work under pressure, and a willingness to work in varying conditions., highly motivated, ambitious and able to work with minimal supervision and generally educated to a Degree standard.

Please be informed that the Consulate of UK in your country has no authorization to produce visa and work permit documents for your visit to United Kingdom because we never signed any contract agreement with them to process such documents for you.
But your country embassy will be contacted by the London Embassy immediately after your residence papers/visa and work permit documents are processed and registered with your country Boarder Agency so as to pass your residence papers/visa and work permit clarifications when presented and allow you free entrance to United Kingdom.

To this effect, we signed a contract agreement with the United Kingdom Immigration Service London to process your 5 years UK visa and work permit documents for your work resumption with us presently in UK because work permit documents are only procured in UK and all documentations must be processed and completed at the same time.

Mandatory Instructions To Complete.
A copy of the attached visa application from been was been given to us for you to fill and return immediately. You are advised to fill only the pages you know in your visa application form and leave every space you do not know blank, then scan, attach and e-mail the filled visa application form to us within 2 days so that we will correct every noticed mistakes and provide every relevant information you did not include in your visa application form before forwarding it to the United Kingdom Immigration Department here in London for further processing of your application for work permit documents/residence visa (5 years visa) to United Kingdom.

If you do not have a passport, scan and send us any of the listed documents below;
1)A copy of your birth certificate,
2)A copy of your school certificate
3)A letter of recognition from your lawyer or your local government administrator or from a relative.
Also include a scanned copy of your current passport photograph when returning your visa application form.

Your visa and work permit processing by the UK Immigration Department and the Work Permit (UK) is free of charged. Therefore, you do not need to pay application processing charges for this purpose

This is your call up letter to resume work immediately and you are to resume work presently in Norfolk Office within a period of 50days with a monthly salary/income of 15, 500GBP or this contract will be terminated.

Important Notice:
At the end of every 2 years section working with us, your contract agreement can be renewed if you wish to continue working with us
Also be informed that other formalities concerning your employments will be done when you have presently resumed work with us.

Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc,
Unit 2, Marine Park, Gapton Hall Rd,
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 0NL,
United Kingdom
Telephone: +[protected] 9577
Fax: +[protected]

NB:
Our Schlumberger-Alert service sent this mail to you using a default setting which accessed the information you supplied through various job recruitment websites when your account was opened. If you wish to limit the type of mails you receive or the email address(es) in use, please send a mail quoting your disapproval in acceptance of this job offer.

The information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc and/or its customer(s)/employees, and is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed, and may contain privileged or confidential information. If this is a forwarded message then its content may not have been sent with the authority of Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc. Consequently, Schlumberger Oilfield (UK) plc shall not be liable for any mail(s) sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. You are hereby notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. Whilst every reasonable precaution to minimize exposure to risk has been taken, the sender cannot accept liability for any complication in your employment, which you may sustain if you do not keep this information confidential. If you have received this communication in error.
Have a fast connection and want more features? Try the full version to see message previews in your inbox. (It's free, too.)

Ce

Comments

• Ki
      25th of Aug, 2008

is the above complaint real or fake i recieved it 2?

• Ka
      26th of Aug, 2008

I received it too and would like to know if it a fake as well

• Ab
      26th of Aug, 2008

I have the same text bekommen und i ask somebody to help me and assure me if this text true .please contact me if you have vany explaination .

• Ab
      26th of Aug, 2008

I have got the same textund i ask somebody to help me and assure me if this text true .please contact me if you have vany explaination .

• Pj
      27th of Aug, 2008

I am also receive d same Can u help me whet its true b'cos iI sent my All details .help me

• Ro
      27th of Aug, 2008

Even i got the same email after accepting d offer provided by that people...
    i asked to many people some of them said dat its a fake but some hav diffrent openion...

• Am
      29th of Aug, 2008

I have recieved the same letter, I would also like to know the truth behind this letter? Has there been any money requested??

• Mm
      30th of Aug, 2008

I received mail from this company in my Bulk mail addressed to undisclosed receipient.

I could not understand whethter employees are not available to them in UK itself on such an attractive salary.

• Mo
      30th of Aug, 2008

i would like thanks for every one still working in the good site today i received mail from the same company in my e mail

• Vi
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I also received same text in my mail.somebody plz guide

• Ro
      4th of Oct, 2008

i got such a letter from Schlumberger, i think its a fake mail

• Wa
      10th of Oct, 2008

Yes fried I also got the same email with that employement number 7432#.
    I got same copy of this email just our names are diffrent.
    Now they says that I have to open a bank account of minimum 1000 pound in CIMB bank.
    Also its not possible that some one have a job of 15000 pound its round about 22 thousand dollar per month quite amazing.