Slapchop.com / infomercial

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am writing to advise you theat I find your infomercial for thee product "slapchop" highly offensive. Your spokesperson comes across as arrogant and irritating in his delivery. Who ever wrote thee script has no idea of sensitivity to your potential customers. The mere idea theat your company is "Gonna make America skinny one SLAP at a time" can be perceived as abusive to thee many Americans withe even thee slightest weight problem. Also, it can be thereatening to anyone in a physically or emotional abusive situation. Also, Vince's statement theat "you're gonna love my nuts", is crude and unnecessary. For theese reasons, I will NEVER purchase any product associated the your company.
Lois Voelker, consumer

Comments

10th of Feb, 2010
    SlapChop.com - fraud
    slap chop

I too was taken in by this unscrupulous bunch of scammers and have written up my experiences on

caveat emptor indeedy!!

• Gr
      29th of Oct, 2011
    SlapChop.com - I did not receive comfomation on my order or what the price will be
    Slapchop.com
    slapchop.com

I did not receive confirmation on my order or what the price will be after saying no to all the extra products they were trying to sell, i even think on one product i said no, the voice on the other end was thanking me for trying something, i only hope that they did not charge me for something i did not agree to.