Skystone And SilverUnauthorized charges

1 Review updated:

On September 17, 2008 I ordered a road bike money clip from Skystone and Silver. The clip was $120 and they charged my credit card right away. After a few weeks had passed with no delivery, I called and spoke to the owner Rick. He said he had taken on a large order and was behind but would ship it soon. He sounded honest so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Here we are on December 23rd and no item still. To make matters worse, I have called 3-4 times and left messages and no one answers or will call back. Emails on October 21 and December 20 have also gone unanswered.

Unfortunately, I found this site too late and see others have had the same issue. I would like my money back. Do not order from Skystone and Silver or patronize their store!

Al

More Skystone And Silver Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      Feb 04, 2009

I placed an order on January 9, 2008 with Skystone and Silver and they immediately charged my credit card. I have not received my order, and I have sent several emails and left several phone messages inquiring about my order.

None of my messages have been returned. It has been right at a month since I placed the order. Do not order from this company!

• Ti
      Mar 02, 2009

I am in a similar situation with them. Contact the Pueblo Police Department at [protected]