[Resolved] Skyscanner / travelup selling flight tickets
13 Nov 2017 booked flight tickets from London to USA return for 02 Dec 2017 by Delta Airlines and Virgin Airlines.
Booking confirmed by Travelup and payment of Pds.1024 taken. Email received confirming the whole trip Booking No.TU1067620 and Airline Delta
Reservation No.MPPK7Q with promise to send E-tickets within 48 hours.
Very surprised at Travelup's telephone call today afternoon saying that they can not issue my E-tickets as the airlines are not issuing E-tickets to them because the ticket prices have gone up. I complained vehemently at their
misleading confirmations to customers and un-reliability, and lack of committment. They replied that they can return my moneys and promised to have my Credit Card Account credited tonight, which has nit been done yet.
You are advertising Travelup for all airline ticket deals. This is misleading for all users who can end up with a messy and losing situation as me.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Skyscanner Customer Care's Response, Nov 15, 2017
Hello, Thanks for your comments and I'm sorry to read of the issues you've had with a your recent TravelUp booking, after searching for flights via Skyscanner. As we are a search engine and don't take bookings ourselves, we don't have access to any of the details of your booking directly - please can you contact our Support Team with further details here so we can investigate further? We're not able to help via this forum. https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-us/requests/new Many thanks, Lynsey- Skyscanner Support
More Skyscanner Complaints & Reviews
- Skyscanner.net - this company is bad news, stay away 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - hutchgo 
- Skyscanner - complaining about esky.co.uk 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - flights booked through click 2 book
- Skyscanner.com - false advertising 
- Skyscanner - travel trolley
- Skyscanner - flight ticket
- Skyscanner - booked a flight with a travel agencies skyscanner directed me to 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - your site does not allow english speaking people to log into an english site when they are in a spanish country
- Skyscanner - someone trying to obtain money by deception.