[Resolved] SkyScanner / jetabroad
I have made a booking through your site with Jetabroad.
I am having difficulty with checking in and they have been extremely unhelpful.
Basically it now apparent that I am not going to be able to achieve this before I fly. Whether you're able to make a representation on my account my booking reference is JRV89EU.
I shall not be using this company again .
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Hi Stephen, sorry to hear about this. Please could you drop us a line here with the full details so that we can investigate further? https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new Many thanks, Skyscanner Support
More SkyScanner Complaints & Reviews
- Skyscanner.net - this company is bad news, stay away 
- [Resolved] SkyScanner - hutchgo
- Skyscanner.com - false advertising 
- SkyScanner - flights with citybookers
- SkyScanner - air travel experts terrible service
- SkyScanner - travel trolley
- SkyScanner - prices on your website are not true price at jet2
- SkyScanner - I have charged and still waiting for the ticket since 3 days / flight booking
- SkyScanner - service complaints
- SkyScanner - expedia.co.uk