Skyscanner — flight prices change while i'm booking
I wanted to book a flight for my husband today and while I was completeing the form on the MyHoliday page the price was increased by nearly R200 so I declined and selected the more expensive agency eDreams only to have the same thing happen!
I've always used Skyscanner but I will not be using this service if this is the way you treat your customers! You advertise one price and when payment is to be made you increase the price! I'm sure it's illegal!!!
More Skyscanner Complaints & Reviews
- Skyscanner.net - this company is bad news, stay away 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - hutchgo 
- Skyscanner - complaining about esky.co.uk 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - flights booked through click 2 book
- Skyscanner.com - false advertising 
- Skyscanner - travel trolley
- Skyscanner - malpractice / payment currency
- Skyscanner - flight ticket
- Skyscanner - booked a flight with a travel agencies skyscanner directed me to 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - your site does not allow english speaking people to log into an english site when they are in a spanish country