Skyscanner — complaint
Skyscanner is linking to third party booking services, such as edreams, which are effectively a scam (they have no contact phone numbers or email address to follow up issues or complaints. There is clearly a systemic issue here).
Skyscanner provides no contact email on their website for complaints (like edreams you click on the link and it does nothing or takes you back to the start - so you make no progress and give up).
More Skyscanner Complaints & Reviews
- Skyscanner.net - this company is bad news, stay away 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - hutchgo 
- Skyscanner - complaining about esky.co.uk 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - flights booked through click 2 book
- Skyscanner.com - false advertising 
- Skyscanner - travel trolley
- Skyscanner - malpractice / payment currency
- Skyscanner - flight ticket
- Skyscanner - booked a flight with a travel agencies skyscanner directed me to 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - your site does not allow english speaking people to log into an english site when they are in a spanish country