Skynet Worldwide Express / not informed and still charged
A consignments we entrusted to Skynet was destroyed i.e burnt up, enroute to Cape Town during December and that no one informed us of this fact.
Alternative arrangements and printing had to be done at an extra cost to us, to which we explained to Skynet in a formal letter. To date (3-4 months later) we have received no response from management, only an invoice for these parcels which we will refuse to pay on principal.
I have contacted our sales person, who has informed me that he no longer works for the company, on calling Skynet's offices to speak to a person in charge, I am put through to various people, then told that Management are busy in meetings and to leave a message so they can get back to me. I have yet to hear from Management, and will therefore never use the services of Skynet again.
More Skynet Worldwide Express Complaints & Reviews
- Skynet Courier Service SCS - scams 
- Skynet Cargo Ltd (Malaysia) - fake scam 
- SkyNet - tracking result - info required
- UK Lottery, Irish Lottery, Microsoft Lottery.. Skynet Courier - askig for charges for delivery of winning cheque fromfake companies 
- SkyNet - sending item lost 
- SkyNet - terrible courier service and customer service
- SkyNet - package arrived but did not send to the customer
- Skynet Worldwide Express - delivery not received
- SkyNet - unauthorised delivery caused lost 
- SkyNet - merchandise