SkyNet / unauthorised delivery caused lost

Malaysia Review updated:

Date: 30th September 2017
Track number: [protected]

On 9th September, a delivery of online purchases should be sent to said address however it did not. I tried and called customer service, they claim that it has been delivered but in fact I did not receive any. All the information I submitted to the seller are correct, neither name, hand phone number or even the address.

The customer service person then revert back to the proof of received, however we do not know the person who sign and receive. By looking on the details the person wrote, only very simple name and incomplete IC number were recorded. The postman clearly did not executed his/her responsibilities well, by confirming the receiving person, as well as recording person's details just in case anything happen.

After this, I called customer service for numerous but no one pick up. I hope :
(1) Skynet TRACK where the postman went to send this parcel, is it a lost item or is there anyone keep it without notice.
(2) Revert back to us on solutions
(3) Explain why your postman did not execute the responsible properly, and how is your further action to act on the person

With regards, thank you.

SkyNet
SkyNet

Lo
Oct 09, 2017

Comments

• Ya
      Jun 07, 2019

Date: 7th June 2019
    Track number: 007390027831
    On 23th May, a delivery of online purchases should be sent to said address however it did not. The status of my shipment reads “delivered” but I have not received anything. All the information I submitted to the seller are correct, neither name, hand phone number or even the address.

The apartment reception staffs and I do not know the person who sign and receive. The postman clearly did not executed his/her responsibilities well, by confirming the receiving person, as well as recording person's details just in case anything happen.

After this, I emailed customer service for numerous but no one answered. I hope :
    (2) Revert back to me on solutions