SkyNet / unauthorised delivery caused lost
Date: 30th September 2017
Track number: [protected]
On 9th September, a delivery of online purchases should be sent to said address however it did not. I tried and called customer service, they claim that it has been delivered but in fact I did not receive any. All the information I submitted to the seller are correct, neither name, hand phone number or even the address.
The customer service person then revert back to the proof of received, however we do not know the person who sign and receive. By looking on the details the person wrote, only very simple name and incomplete IC number were recorded. The postman clearly did not executed his/her responsibilities well, by confirming the receiving person, as well as recording person's details just in case anything happen.
After this, I called customer service for numerous but no one pick up. I hope :
(1) Skynet TRACK where the postman went to send this parcel, is it a lost item or is there anyone keep it without notice.
(2) Revert back to us on solutions
(3) Explain why your postman did not execute the responsible properly, and how is your further action to act on the person
With regards, thank you.
More SkyNet Complaints & Reviews
- Skynet Courier Service SCS - scams 
- Skynet Cargo Ltd (Malaysia) - fake scam 
- SkyNet - tracking result - info required
- UK Lottery, Irish Lottery, Microsoft Lottery.. Skynet Courier - askig for charges for delivery of winning cheque fromfake companies 
- SkyNet - sending item lost 
- SkyNet - terrible courier service and customer service
- SkyNet - package arrived but did not send to the customer
- Skynet Worldwide Express - delivery not received
- SkyNet - merchandise
- Skynet Worldwide Express - delivery delayed for a week