Skynet Malaysia / my parcel

Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia

My parcel no: [protected]

I would like to complaint a staff just now a Malay guy who deliver my parcel to me.

The guy came and straight scolding me do I know my parcel long due already which he called me not at home.

The guy is a liar. I only received a call on last Friday. A skynet guy called me said he got a parcel want to deliver to my place on next Monday which is this week Monday, two days ago.

Monday I waited no call no deliver parcel to me. Then on Tuesday a guy called said can't find my condo in the afternoon. I tried to explain my condo near where. He said he will try to find. Close to 6pm he still didn't deliver to me. I called back same number and he said he couldn't find and will tell supervisor get other people to deliver.

Then comes today Wednesday. This fella called asked me came down to collect parcel. I did as he asked to get my parcel. Once he arrived straight away scolded loud do I know my parcel long due already. Said called me no answer. All these while skynet called to my mobile when they want to deliver parcel to me. I don't know which number he called. I said last Friday only I received called said next Monday deliver parcel to me. Then Monday no one deliver the parcel to me. On Tuesday skynet guy called said cannot find my condo and at the end he said he will tell supervisor get other guy to deliver.

The guy who scolded loud is consider rude to me. Some more he said next time not at home ask me go collect at office. How I know the parcel is long due coz I only received call on last Friday. And I waited Monday whole day no one come to deliver the parcel to me. Next day said cannot find my condo. Then following day I got scolded loud like this? Please be fair to me even though I know it is a hard work to deliver parcel to customer. Please teach your staff well!

Thank you!