Skynet / late delivery & unethical operator and courier guy

1 subang jaya, Malaysia

[protected]
this is an important documents with due dates which i need it urgently. I am very dissapointed with skynet service. I have been waiting all day yesterday.
The status is unclear. Ive tried to call many times your operator. The first one promised to return my call in 10 min. Waited until the office hour ends (30min) still nothing. Later make a second call, the operator take my cellphone number as office will be closed, to updates any reschedule delivery.
In system you claimed that delivery was delayed due to heavy rains (despite that all other courier services still manage to come over to my office to deliver as usual either by motorcycle or van) .
But today when i received my document, your courier guys said his on leave yesterday. Should be some one else take over the task but no action has been taken. Your courier guy said he has a lot of delayed parcel to be deliver today in a very rude way without even see my face and just walk out the door.
I've been using several courier services before, never before encounter such a bad service like yours. Will never using skynet service again and inform all my members

Am