Skymail Worldwide / Missing boxes and damaged boxes during shipment

India Review updated:
Skymail Worldwide
We recently relocated from India to US in August 2008 and used the services of Skymail in Hyderabad, India to pack and ship our household goods. We shipped 34 boxes of which we received 30 boxes in November 2008. We were told that the remaining 4 boxes will be delivered in December 2008. We have not received any notification regarding these boxes so far and are unable to contact anyone from the office. Our telephone calls are not answered, emails not responded to. Of the 30 boxes that we received, every single box has damage. I had insured the entire shipment for $10, 000 but the insurer has denied to pay because the boxes were not marked "fragile" or "this way up". They refused to pay for the missing boxes as they say that the boxes have not been shipped.

I need help with getting my 4 boxes and my money for the damages.

Please help. Thanks!

A  10th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i sent spectacles of my son on 28-08-09.impossible to track.we have decided to make couple of additional specs and send by fedex.it was bitter experience.my ar no was 0290969.
for heavens sake dont burn your fingers by choosing skymail.
N  26th of Sep, 2009 by
1Z7F45380357871535 This is the tracking number for your shipment and it has been delivered on 09/21/2009 5:27 P.M.
N  26th of Oct, 2010 by
but you collected rs 1700/- from me for your fault and not my mistake.i can never forget the agony you created to me.