Skylyr Services / This man hasn't finished the job and ran away

1 467 Old Westbury Road Roslyn, New YorkUnited States Review updated:

I hired Skylyr Services and after the long conversation with the owner, he finally agreed to make some renovations in my house. I have transferred money and this person started to work, but three month later I didn’t notice any difference what was before and now. I have already told this guy that it seemed that he wasted my time and money only. It was our last conversation and the guy disappeared.

Re
Jan 22, 2016

Comments

• Bg
      30th of Jan, 2016

I hired Raviv Fokshner to make some renovations to my house. His business card says that he is licensed but my research on the web says the opposite. Unfortunately, I got this information after he ran away from the job twice. I paid him about 90% of the money but in my opinion he completed about 60% of the job. Our contract says that the job has to be done in two months. Raviv Fokshner did not complete the job even after three and half months. Not to mention that even some of the 60% that he completed was incorrectly done. Please, don't make the mistake that I made. Google Raviv Fokshner and SKYLYR Service first. The web has great tools. If I would follow the information that another customer wrote on this web site, I would be in a better shape today. Don't do any business with Raviv Fokshner and his company SKYLYR Services. In addition, Raviv Fokshner and/or his workers dumped illegal garbage on my property, without my permission. Raviv Fokshner ran away from the job and left me all the garbage.

• Ya
      21st of Sep, 2016

Sorry to hear that. Many of us became the victims of Raviv Fokshner. Sue him in any way.