Skyline Cable - Bangalore / Have to pay for channels I did not get!

1 India Review updated:

The Skyline cable network that provides Cable TV services at HSR layout, Bangalore did not provide Tamil channels during the month of February 2007. We subscribe to the cable mainly to watch Tamil programs and we did not get what we paid for. However the cable operator Skyline cable wants full payment of Rs.250. I told them " I will pay only Rs 200". The bill collection guy is visiting my home several times a day. It is not fair that I have to pay for what I did not get.

Mo

Comments

• Sr
      19th of Oct, 2012

Skylin Cable Network in HSR is the worst cabel provider (especially their set-top-boxes are useless and always with signal receiving problems) and I don't recommed this cable provider for anybody. Some useless persons takes complaints andt nobody acts on that complaints.

• Su
      2nd of Dec, 2012

Very true. Skyline cable network in HSR Layout Bangalore is worst service provider. They give DEN service. My set top box's Remote control stopped working and I called them daily for a month and ha ha everytime that receptionist enquires every details as if I'm calling for the first time (they act Ghajni) and as if she is going to solve my problem immediately. They have huge dues with many channels and many of the time We end up seeing that message on the screen- see attachment.
    Never ever pay advance payments which they always insist. There owner Nagendra made a conf call with this receptionist and ha ha acted same. But no help. Finally I ended up buying Tata Sky. Kindly inform about this hopeless service to all your near and dear and stay alert from such.. Hope this helps someone.

• Ef
      30th of Sep, 2015

marami nang channel ang nawala, pinatanggal nyo para para maglipat sa digital and para malaki ang babayaran?ava nman...lugi kmi nagbabayad nman eh..ngyn kung free ang digital nyo para s dati ng suscriber eh ok lng..