SkyBox.net / Unauthorized billing!

On 01/04/2008, 48 USD were charged from my credit card (American Express), under the name of LB/SB MEMBRE [protected] - MIAMI. All this when I recently joined Skybox.net. I haven't received any service from them at all, nothing, nevertheless they took those 48 USD without explicit advice. to me is a fraud.

Va

Comments

• Ai
      15th of Jan, 2013

A nail file with a invoice amount of 4.99 was shipped to my skybox address from Target.com.
    the charges were a total of 28.28 which means that according to them customs has charged more than the value of the item in duties and taxes.
    I did not order the Nail file, rather someone named Sarah Luker ordered it, and my skybox address was used to ship it to me!
    I cannot get to the buttom of how this Sarah Luker got my skybox address nor can I get to the buttom of how she could have found it prudent to use my address nor why anyone would purcahse a 4.99 nailfile online to pay shipping within the states for it.
    All I know is that an item I didnt order cost me 28.28 via skybox, and no one can answer my questions.
    When I called Target they did not recognize the order number, so there is something seriously bogus going on with these skybox ppl and its costing the customers their $$$

• Gr
      31st of Jul, 2018

@aishab these ppl are monsters they advertise consolidated shipping.. but unless you have clicked on consolidation..they send individually.. well there is no instructions to do that..ends up costing one an arm and a leg to get stuff sent. then once you have items consolidated..well after about 20 messages.i cant get a reply on how to get stuff sent. and then there is one pending- god knows why.. without insstructions on how to fix that. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ... Its a dissaster..Im taking things up with my bank..

• Lo
      22nd of Jan, 2014

bath and body works creams and splashes charged me $208.99usd freight and i have to pay additional 196usd to receive them they are crooks they charge you card unautorized payments this skybox .net need shutting down

29th of Apr, 2014

Skybox.net valued My items at 3 times the value. Charging Customs fee at $28.00 for a $7.00 item. The problem with this is that you have no say about whether they can go ahead with these charges or not before it is charged to your card. That is just fundamentally wrong. It's not fair to the customer at all. Skybox.net needs to change the way that they process credit card transactions. They know that they are stealing, that is why they do it in the way that they do.

• Se
      14th of May, 2014

Skybox attempted to charge me $124.23.00 USD to ship an item I bought for $35.00 plus $11.00 shipping off of amazon., to the Commonwealth of Dominica, in the Caribbean. They claim to be including custom duty in the fees. Now to my knowledge that is impossible to do. There is no way skybox can be collecting custom duty for my country. I requested that they instead ship it to a family member in Florida who would then get it to me. I was charged $68.00 USD to ship the item to Plantation, Florida. These people are ththieves. I will never do any business with them ever again. I would strongly advice anyone against using their services. STAY AWAY FROM SKYBOX.NET!!! Notice in the photo attached how the item weight of 4.55 kg went up to 15. 14 kg for shipping. LADRONES!!!

18th of Feb, 2015

I will have to agree, Skybox.net conducts business like crooks. A respectable organisation does not have to go through the antics that they go through. When I signed up with skybox the registration fee was US $10.00. Forward a year later, the registration fee is US $48. $48 for crappy service, and mind you this is charged automatically. Their shipping fee starts at over US $20, the item can be less than a lb, and they will charge you duties whether or not the receiving country charges duties on that item. So you may order a $10 skirt and pay maybe $30 for it to get to you. I am just mad that I am billed for a whole year of service (that I don't really want). If anybody out there is considering signing up for skybox DON'T DO IT, it's not worth it.

16th of Jul, 2015

WARNING!!! SKYBOX.NET !!!

I bought an item through eBay on 17 June 2015 which was sent to my Skybox suite in Florida.

Two weeks later Skybox sent me an e-mail with claim forms, stating that they have lost my item. I filled in the forms and sent them proof of the eBay transaction, proof of the payment via PayPal as well as the invoice from the seller on eBay.
    Claim nr: TI6278002-WI870.

After many e-mails in which I have sent them the information again and again, they keep on ignoring it every time and ask for the same information. They ask if you have any questions, but they never answer them!

I lost a lot of money with Skybox.net

Kind regards,
    Chris Oppermann
    South Africa

• Sh
      8th of Sep, 2015

AVOID THIS COMPANY

It took Skybox over one week to just acknowledge my item as received, after sending them numerous emails; yet alone to dispatch it.
    Their customer service agents are not helpful as they barely speak English, which makes the whole process frustrating.
    Their ridiculous customs and delivery charges are another story.

If you are looking for a reliable and efficient service, please avoid Skybox.

• Ti
      26th of Feb, 2016

Dont use this company. My (time-sensitive) package has been at their facility for three weeks and after numerous emails they're still saying that they will get back to me over why there is a delay. The first few emails they basically ignored my question. On top of that, they are saying the package is worth two times what it's actually worth so that they can charge higher fees. Such a joke - use a different company instead.

• To
      16th of May, 2016

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. I've had my package at their facility for nearly two months now. I've been emailing them every 3 days or so and every reply basically ignores me and says they're trying to find out. AFTER 2 MONTHS.

With another package that they did send after 2 weeks, they claimed that the price of the contents was higher than it really was, so they charge you extra. This is after I uploaded an invoice which stated clearly what the price was.

There are much better alternatives out there, I'm using Borderlinx now and they've been great so far.

• Di
      21st of Apr, 2017

dont use this company:
    I was charged with a purchase that i didnt realize. They didnt charge me the buying but from the nowhere the charged me the delivery fees, they are saying that are going to give me back my money but when the date they said is comming, they send a new email with a new date, they have done this 3 times and now Im paying my credit card becouse of them. They havent explained me why I was charged with a purchase that I didnt realize. The odd is that the shipment arrived to my house but, obviously I didnt accept it.

• Ga
      31st of May, 2017

I tried Viabox and they are great so far. They allow me store my products up to 180 days in their storage without an extra charge.

• Ic
      1st of Jul, 2017

They suck! Rigged consolidate confirmation tab, and condescending illiterate agents.