Sky Wash Detail / Worst customer service
1. We went to Sky Car Wash, to get our car (Subaru Baja) cleaned on 10/05/2008 around 11:30am.
2. At the time of check-in, we were heavily promoted and finally opted for the most expensive i.e. Premium Wash priced at $49.99 + tax. We were told that the interior is going to be hand-cleaned by two persons for 40-50 minutes (as opposed to one if we opted for the basic service). Instead, only after 20 mins we were informed that our car is ready.
3. When we inspected the car, we observed that neither exterior nor the interior of the car was cleaned properly. There was dirt near the cup holders and several stains inside as well as exterior that no one had even attempted to clean that could have easily come off using some soap and sponge.
4. We pointed out these to the person who was helping us to check-out. He had an explanation for everything that was not clean. He was unsuccessfully trying to wipe off every stain with a wet rag. So, we just requested him to properly clean the interior.
5. Instead of doing anything, he escalated it to Bryan, the manager in-charge. Bryan went thru the same set of explanations why things were not clean. He was far from being courteous; rather rude and impolite. As per Bryan, he would not be making money if he was to give so much time and attention to individual customer. He did not stop there. He blamed us that it is our fault that we had such a dirty car that was not washed for a long time. Bryan repeated several times that we probably had very high expectation of the service. Please note that we took their best and most expensive service.
In conclusion, we would like to say:
# We shall never use the Sky Car Wash service again.
# We shall never refer any of our friends or family to Sky Car Wash.
# We shall like to warn people using Sky Car Wash, to have a very low expectation and be prepared to be mistreated if you expect any customer service.