Sky Sports / coverage of the masters golf tournament 2011

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

The fact that you play that absolutely terrible song about Georgia before and after every commercial break. I have only just watched one day of the tournament so far and it is the most annoying wee bit of music ever, it is just so repetitive and awful. Please change it!! An example of how to get that sort of thing right is to look at the BBC coverage of the golf, the music they play before the Masters and other golf tournaments is really uplifting and inspiring. It gets you excited, this crap of a guy that sounds like James Brown or is James Brown saying oh Georgia mmm hmm before and after every commercial break is making me seriously consider the BBC's coverage of the event at the weekend. It is just plain infuriating! I hope you take this on board and have received many complaints of a similar variety.

Comments

• Dm
      8th of Apr, 2011

I agree with the music. It's too short a rift and there is no variety. 3 more days to go of the same.

• We
      9th of Apr, 2011

the overall coverage of the masters is crap ! why do you have to listern to that fat bold man talking complete rubbish about shots hes seen, but sky hasnt shown ! they show the leader board far too many times and ive had enough of flowers to last me a life time . is this what i pay my subscription fees for ? as soon as 8:30 comes its stright over to BBC to watch how to do it !

• We
      9th of Apr, 2011

one more thing, why do we have to listern to the people in the studio when theres players out on the corse that they could be showing and talking over that . disappointing

• Gu
      7th of Apr, 2017

masters coverage is the worst(.2017)...featured groups(streaming) are like 10 over par...why can't we watch the big names or names in contention...i hate augustas arrogance. in refusing to do whats right for the viewer...just horrible!!!