SKW Central / I was terribly scammed

1 125 E. Main Street, Suite 311, American Fork, Utah 84003US, United States
Phone: (877) 484-8012

Being a client of SKW Central I was terribly scammed and I want to spread this to the whole world! The only reason I write this is to prevent other people from being scammed. Please read my report carefully and maybe you will not lose your money just like me.

We've seen and heard about the latest tax lien investing method on TV and in newspapers. It’s even said to be so easy and TV advertisements said that it’s just as simple as taking candy from a baby. They're talking about tax liens and you should be warned!

Tax liens are liens placed against one's property by local counties and similar municipalities for non-payment of assessed property taxes. Website states that every county of every state sells these late or derogatory property tax bills, but most states don’t allow the public sale of property tax liens under any circumstances. SKW Central said that I can get money and I couldn’t as it was illegal to buy. If the company tells you, that you should do illegal things it is definitely a red flag and you should stop all the communication with them immediately. They just want your money and when they’ll take your money they will run far away.

The rule is this - if it sounds too good to be true then it is. If tax liens were such a great business then why isn't everybody else in it? Keep your money. There is no money to be made by the property tax lien scam.

Si