SkuLLCandy.com / Scam artists

United States Review updated:
So I order a couple different Headphones from online site is different colors and everything went well, that is until the package arrived. The headphones came in the wrong colors and when I contacted skull candy about this issue they told me "you have to pay to ship the items back and then we can send you the correct headphones." So I'd have to pay not only the original shipping but additional shipping to get my original order. I never had any professional business work this way. If I order something and pay for it I expect to receive what I ordered, and if there is a mistake (that was not my doing) then the company should correct it and not pass the dime to the customer. This is the last time I order from Skull Candy.com and will be filing fraud charges on my credit card today!!!

N  2nd of May, 2012 by

SkullCandy.com - The website does not have a customer service number for the uk

The website does not have a customer service number for the uk and there are numbers which never work or dont exist, ones you purchase something on the receipt there wont be a contact number and when you send a email to them regarding something they never reply.