Skrill / one of your clients cheated me
hi, I have been started to work as a freelancer three weeks ago and at that time I have been asked by a employer to open a skrill account and I did it as she said.
then she said that to start the project you should pay USD 30 as a deposit and after 4 days she will pay both my deposit and my USD 175 as typing payment but she cheated me and I lost both my money and deposit. As I have only account name so how you can help me to complain this person to police.
On Mon Oct 15 12:28:07 CEST 2018 USD 30 (TRY 182.92) was transferred from your Skrill account ([protected]) to Tamaeva (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your Message: Hi, this is deposit fee for plan 1 typing program from email@example.com
Transaction ID: [protected]
More Skrill Complaints & Reviews
- Mb*moneybookers.com - charged my credit card 
- Mojang / Moneybookers - hacking / stealing money off my credit card 
- Mb Minecraft Moneybookers - minecraft game charged to my visa 
- Moneybookers.com - fraud and misrepresentation! 
- Moneybookers.com - moneybookers ebay 
- Skrill Ltd - fraud against me
- Skrill - 5 euro service fee for nothing 
- Skrill - a scammer using skrill id
- Skrill - scam money
- Skrill - deposit