Skout / blocking and ban users

United States Review updated:

After i got banned for no reason or explaining on the chat app Skout. I decide to look at the app permission and I found that skout breaking the privacy in extremely way.
skout app reading SMS and Kmart. Reading phone calls and stats / identity. Reading thee see accounts.reading devices imei.
Some one must stop this app and prevent breaking the privacy and fooling people under chat name. Why would a chat application. Read my calls or read my mms? Reading accounts and break privacy. It can record everything on your phone even all your passwords.imei number of your device. Stop fooling people with this app under any readjustment. Hope some one busted them soon after brewing the privacy of million of devices till now

Skout

Comments

• Mr
      Apr 14, 2012

I unblock me for skout my name is mrRednblack

• Ry
      Jun 12, 2012

I'm Ryan I unblocked my account

Jun 13, 2012

I don't like skout.because thay kick me off

• Ms
      Nov 10, 2012

Well I liked the site, minus the guys messaging nasty things. I reported them and skout blocked me for violating their terms...so it's ok for men to harass me because of my preferences? I did not violate any terms I just defended myself. I never went to anyone's profile harassing them, they came to my page as if they were entitled to me. Smh Skout needs to do better with protecting their users from this type of behaviors.

• Lo
      Mar 03, 2013

Hi there. U r righ5. Skout is do biased. How dare they can spy on our personal chat. Thereis no personal freedom in skout.this is ### site.

Jun 06, 2013

Back on

Mar 19, 2015

Please I agree to comply with your terms, so unblock me

Mar 19, 2015

I have been block

• Lo
      Nov 09, 2015

Iam sorry sir it was a mistake from me not to understand your violating because Iam not so perfect in English... that's why my mistake it's happen again.. but I promise not do it eny more I will follow you as well.. so please unblock me I love this Apple too much..

•   Mar 21, 2016

I was blocked off. Skout .[protected]@gmail.com

•   Mar 21, 2016

I.m bonney12
    My e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com
    I.ve been blocked please reinstate me

• Ro
      Apr 24, 2018

My account was block and I need it to be unblock

• Ro
      Apr 24, 2018

My email for the account is [protected]@gmail.com
    Please reinstate me now
    I got mails to reply

• Us
      May 29, 2019

My acciunt is blocked for no reason i want my account back plz ([protected]@gmail.com