Skoot Airlines / Flight cancellation with no warning and non refund of fare money

1 Changi Airport, SingaporeSingapore, Singapore

Booked BizSkoot tickets on 6th Oct 2015 for flight in early March 2016 and received confirmation email. Money withdrawn from my bank account. In late November, received email from Skoot with an "ITINERARY" which seemed to just be sent to confirm original advice. Upon checking, noticed that the date of flight had been changed. We were not notified of any change nor any permission sought for change of flight date. It was fortunate we checked closely because the wording gave no indication of any change . We had made accommodation bookings for Singapore and now our plans are in ruins. When complaint was lodged (after getting quite a run around via email and phone attempts), I requested a refund. I was told this would take up to EIGHTWEEKS to process even though we did not change booking etc etc. Was advised by Skoot liaison rep that an attempt to expedite my request would be made ...but no promises. it is now 12th Jan 2016 and money still has not been refunded. Have contacted Skoot and keep getting same apologies (insincere) and promises of expedition.

Re