skoosh/tourico holiday / hotel accommodations

1 220 east central parkwat suite 400, Altamonte Springs, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-407-667-8700

This company will give you a hotel confirmation and voucher with a contact phone # for any problems that may arise., well i had a problem and called the # and explained that my resv., was confirmed for a room with 2 double beds as it states on my voucher and thats what they charged me for.Their response was its not are problem and blamed the hotel., now to try and make some remedy for me sleeping on a 2 person love seat my first night was will give you 5% off your next resv., thru our company.As if i would ever use them again!!! BEWARE THIS COMPANY JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY!!!
Their parent company is in the UK so not only do they take the money and run but even our goverment can't touch anyone with a problem with this company should file a dispute with your cc company before the change their name and start over.
By Joe Catton KY

Comments

• Rm
      Nov 13, 2010

yes! be aware and stay away from the websites visionshotels or eysabooking or hotelcollect! they are in fact ripping people off. i work at a hotel front desk in Switzerland and today we just had some guests who apparently booked (and prepaid) our hotel through visionshotels.com but we have never heard of this agency and we didn't have any record of their reservation at all. when you "google" the names of above mentioned websites you will stumble upon hundreds of complaints and stories of how people got tricked/scammed and lost their money. better stick to the well known travel websites... or at least always try to find some comments/experiences about "unknown" travel sites beforehand. don't get fooled by the apparently good prices they offer... that's just how the lure you in!