Skoda Laura / Terrible service

1 India Review updated:

Hi pals, as u all I too one of the worst sufferers of this idiotic company and stupid Laura. My problem is with both the car as well as the service. Bangalore Tafe access is no less . They dont even bother to see the complaint even after u tell them 100 times. My problems started in the first week itself with AC pipe broken, then 40 days waiting for a small part, next goes the loose contacts in the so called sophisticated allay of indicators and every now and then it beeps for no reason, then as usual the tyres and wind screen for which those great technicians advised to keep a towel .I had an accident for which they charged me royally and did a pathetic paint work. Next to make it worse the USB , braking system gets switched off by itself on a highway drive. I ve given it for checking and they banged my car into a bus while going for a trial . I really dont know wat to do with this car. If we can collectively raise our voice and fight back on this royal loot , atleast many others will be saved and they also learn some lessons . Somebody please take the initiativeand I hope lots more people are ready to join with us for this noble cause.

Comments

• Ri
      19th of Jan, 2008

yes sir very well said . I am also suffering with this product named laura. we must get together and fight them

• Ta
      20th of Apr, 2008

friends
    i completly agree, a joint effort is required to fight the ###
    since its a car with worst possible a/c (will remind you of good old days of maruti 800)and i really mean that.
    loads of electrical faults
    exceptionally rude service staff
    to give you an example of my own my vehicle (laura automatic (2007 april model)air conditioning is at par with the worst ) and to prove this anybody just see my car's serice record. the registration number is dl 8c l 4027. the so called service centre is excuses right from the day two.

tarun

• Rp
      30th of Sep, 2008

Hi,

We Agree totally with you, one of the worst experience for us. We Bought one new Laura Car in September-2006 from Milenium Motors at Coimbatore. But to be honest, we have never had any problems with other cars. But with Laura the problem started from the Clutch Fly Wheel failure.

Last Week [23.09.08], we given the car to the service of Clutch Fly Wheel in Milenium Workshop, but they told that you have replaced the Clutch Fly Wheel in your car and we will be given delivery within Two days. But yet still [30.09.08], we are not deliver the car, because they are giving same reason for everytime OUT OF STOCK..!

Laura Car details are as given below;

Reg.No : TN 33 AT 7777
    Owners Name : M/S.RPP Selvam Infrastructure [P] Ltd.,
    Purchase Month : Sep-2006
    Colour : White
    Types Of Body : SALOON
    Chasis Number : TMBBSHIZ36A152324
    Engine Number : BJB 201432.

Hence we have mailed in a query to the Skoda group and awaiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards
    Ph.No : 0424-2337207.

• Ag
      4th of Jun, 2010

Hey Everyone

I have a Skoda Laura as well and t be dead honest I hate every bit of the car, the service and the company on the whole.

I have come across atleast 9-10 people with A/C problems and the company giving the same lame excuses to everyone. I, along with a few other are filing in the consumer court against the company and would sincerely advice everyone on this discussion to do so. We need to collectively take this action and make ourselves heard.

Please do mail me and stay in touch.

anuj@goyalcrafts.com