Skoda Laura / AC not working and weak Shockers

1 India

Sir,
I had bought Skoda Laura CRDI FL / AMB-MT 2.0 car vide invoice no:LDH-2010-11/000123 dated 30 Dec 2010 from Krishna Auto Ludhiana.
I visited Krishna Auto Ludhiana on 4 april 2013 with complaints:
1. Car A.C not working properly.
2. Uneven wear of Left side Rear Tyre.
I was told by Service Advisor that the compressor needs to be changed and the left side rear shocker needs to be replaced.Here I would like to bring to your notice that when I earlier visited the Dealership Krishna Auto Ludhiana on 20 oct 2012 for routine servicing and with complaint for AC not working vide Job card order no :41307 dt 20 oct 2012 indicating Odometer reading as 25544 Kms, I was handed over the car by informing me that Car AC is absolutely perfect with no problem at all and I was charged Rs 12008 vide invoice no: LDH-002989 dated 8 Nov 2012 for wheel alignment, balancing, engine inlet cleaning, servicing and lubrication.
I am surprised this time when I visited Krishna Auto Ludhiana on 4 Apr 2013, Job Card Number:43192 the Odometer reading shows 33105 Kms .This means when the car was checked on 20 oct 2012 during Servicing the AC was not checked properly neither the suspension-shockers were checked and as a result I am being asked now to pay for AC Compressor and Shocker for no mistake of mine.
I would be highly grateful if you could help me in finding answers for the following questions????????????

1: Are Car Airconditioners in Skoda meant to run defect free for two summer seasons????
2: Skoda Car shockers meant to last for 33105 Kms - 2 Years[In the process already have one worn out tyre]
3: Quality of workmanship and check-up on part of Krishna Auto Ludhiana????????
4: What Brand Value Skoda commands?????????
5: Why does one buy Skoda ?????
6: Was it a mistake by me on prefering Skoda Laura, a 14.00 lac vehicle over Toyota Corolla and
Honda Civic??????????

Earlier also in 2011 the car broke down twice on the highway on different dates.The complaint was brough to the notice of dealer but the fault could not be located on both the occassions.It was only when the car stopped on the road third time the servicing people could locate problem in Diesel Oil tank. This car piece is full of problems, which I understand escaped the attention of Final Quality control at your works.In such a competitive world a company of your repute I hope you would not like to put the customers into trouble by supplying car with defective parts.
You will find from the above that the original car was fitted with inferior AC and Shocker which were not properly traced during 0ct 2012 servicing.It is therefore requested that these defective parts be changed free of cost.
I would appreciate an early response at your end.

Thanking You