Skoda Fabia / Terrible Product and Service

1 Indonesia Review updated:

I bought Skoda Fabia Elegance 1.4 MPI from Delhi Dealer M/s. Sai Automobiles
Just after 10 days on the road the Car has started giving trouble. Its Engine suddenly STOPS after a drive of 60-70 KMs on the middle of the road ( which is a very very dangerous thing ). Then it does not start immediately. It has to be pulled off the road and starts again only after 10-15 mins.

It was immediately the Dealer / Workshop in Dehradun ( since I stay in Rishikesh ). They could not make out anything even after consulting Aurangabad and Delhi .

The car was taken to the workshop of Sai Automobiles, Delhi, twice. They simply cleaned the fuel filter and assured that there wont be any problem now.

But sthe the Car is STOPPING in the middle of the road (Highway) four times. The driver of our Car just managed to avert a serious accident on the Highway.

I am sure that there is some serious Technical Defect in the said Car and it should be replaced immediately. This stalling of the engine can result in serious injuries to me and my family. But there is no Action from Skoda on this since the past Six. Neither they are refunding my money nor resolving the Problem.
Skoda Customer Service is Worst I have ever seen.

Gaurav

Ga

More Skoda Fabia Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ga
      18th of May, 2009

I had bought a Skoda Fabia Elegance 1.4 MPI from their Delhi Dealer M/s. Sai Automobiles on 09th May 2008.
    Just after 10 days on the road the Car had started giving trouble. Its Engine suddenly STOPS after a drive of 60-70 KMs on the middle of the road ( which is a very very dangerous thing ). Then it does not start immediately. It has to be pulled off the road and starts again only after 10-15 mins.

It was immediately taken to Dealer / Workshop in Dehradun They could not make out anything even after consulting their Aurangabad and Delhi Offices.

The car was then taken to the workshop of Sai Automobiles, Delhi, twice. They simply cleaned the fuel filter and assured that there wont be any problem now.

Even after following up with Skoda Auto for the past one Year, still there is no solution to my problem. I have paid a huge amount of money to Skoda, and they are taking us for a ride. Skoda's Customer Service is the Worst I have ever come across, these people in Skoda should be publicaly hanged for cheating Customers

8th of Jun, 2009

I am complianing again & again about the same matter, but no one is replying me. what the service is this? what is benefit of buying these costly cars? who is responsible for this? If I knew this I would never purchased this company's car(Skoda Fabia). The car has not yet covered 10, 00 kms & has given me trouble 100 of times one month before i had sent my car to its dealer or servicing centre, as its engine was noising & heating up very early.And when i bought it from there after its repairing Its engine has heated & a loud sound came out of it & we were so scared. I am so disappointed with the same.
    Kindly give attention to this matter otherwise...

• Vv
      31st of Jul, 2009

My car SKODA FABIA PETROL., less than five months old and run only 3100 Km was broken down on Haridwar-Delhi high way on 21 May 2009, with no petrol emission, while I was over-taking. I narrowly escaped an accident. The dealer (Sai Automobile, New Delhi) told me on the phone that Skoda Fabia petrol has this basic defect of heating up. I should wait for 2 hours for it to cool down and then drive back to Delhi. That means, they are selling the public cars with technical defect, which not only means financial loss but danger to life. The car suddenly loses its petrol emission while driving.
    Mr. Sanghania of Sai Automobile has told me to deal with the company directly and gave me a telephone number and email of the regional office in Gurgaon (0124 3351315). No body ever picks up this telephone. The local representative of SKODA, Mr. Agrawal wrote to me that the car stopped due to dirty petrol. What a ridiculous statement to hide the grave technical defect in the car!
    The workshop of the dealer located in Noida ‘repaired’ the car on 23 May and gave me back on the 24. They used up nearly 10 litres of petrol from the car and also refused to give me in writing what was wrong and what they have done to the car. On the paper they gave me from the workshop, it is written: ‘Sublet Operation’. All these irregular practices are evidence by themselves that the SKODA company is trying to cover up something.
    Main company in Aurangabad has not replied to my several faxes and registered letter sent more than a month ago.
    The car heats up even after driving 10 Kilometers This is a KILLER CAR.
    Buyer beware, Do not buy SKODA unless you want to commit suicide.
    I want to bring to the attention of the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, that such cheat companies should be thrown out of the country. They are here to cheat us and do not abide by the laws of the land by honouring Guarantee and responsibility of the product they are selling.

To the attention of all Skoda troubled people, please complain immediately at the following address:
    Director General (Investigation & Registration)
    MRTPC
    Bikaner House Baracks
    Shahjahan Road
    New Delhi 110011
    Telephone: 011 2338 4326
    Fax: 011 2338 4965
    Please write registered letters and send faxes.
    Dr. (Mrs) Vinod Verma
    drvinodverma@dataone.in
    telephone: 0120 2527820

24th of Aug, 2009

Fahrenhiet automobiles are worst as they started from last 8-9 months, it take me month to book a car there in which they hide the skoda schemes, they itself said book a car next month to avoid giving schemes, then after booking they taken another one month and still not gave the car. Skoda dealers are worst and i think skoda company in india is of no use as they also not done anything in that. I want to do my bit to close such companies in our country.

Manish Singhal