SkipTheDishes / I paid $38 for an order that I never received and never got refunded for!

257, Kitchener, ON, Canada

On December 27th I ordered from chopped leaf through skip company for me and my sister. There was an error on the screen seconds after I had paid I checked on bank statement online and the payment indeed went through. I was in tears because I had just got scammed! I called the restaurant and they said their internet went down for a few minutes or hours who knows! They said they didnt recieve my order. I chatted online with skip representative and called them same day they resolved nothing and said they couldn't find any order even though money went through!! Tgere is no order number so they can't track it... horrible customer service they didnt even think to give me skip credits or refund yet I ordered twice that day and the other order was fine. I'm so angry they told me to call my bank but I did and the woman said they couldn't do anything about it except open up a case. I'm with td and now I have to go to the bank possibly ask for a manager I cant believe this happened and all these people and their businesses are [censored]ing useless!!! They dont care about you or your business they just see $ signs everywhere. I'm done forever from ordering from this company I gave been scammed and I dont know what to do!!!

Je