Skinwell London / Cosmetic cream

1 Canada Review updated:

#[protected] Skinwell London $112.94 US

Today my credit card is showing the above charge. I have not authorized these charges. I will be speaking to my credit card company today to see what can be done about this. Please remove my credit card information and apply a credit for the amount of $112.94 US. Please take care of this immediately and send me an e-mail to confirm it has been done. I will certainly not be dealing with this company again eveer.

Muriel Watt

Da
Nov 2, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Nov, 2016

This is just a general complaint site. You will need this contact this Skinwell company directly.

• Do
      15th of Nov, 2016

I have had the same experience as the earlier writer. Disgraceful to think that an organization operates with such a low level of ethics. When I called to ask if there had perhaps been a mistake, it was clear their standard response was well worn. "Hadn't I read their conditions on receiving the $3.95 'trial?" I sure as heck did not - clearly it would not normally be an expectation of anyone that you were effectively joining a club, and to quote them "The trial begins the same day you order. It doesn’t begin when you receive the trial in the mail. And get this, even better "After the trial expires (14 days), you are charged $99.95 USD for that initial bottle. Every 30 days thereafter, you will be charged $99.95 USD and shipped another bottle. A trial is not a free sample. What a sham. Please be warned to stay away from the bottom feeding dwellers at SKINWELL LONDON, who also go by the name ABELLAMAYFAIR probably for purposes related to a well earned bad reputation getting worse by the day.