SkinTekMole remover

I ordered and received this product. Now received another jar that I did not order.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Cumberland, INI have tried and cannot reach them, have left messages about 10 times and they never get back to me, any idea what I can do? It seems like a scam to me, they never ever answer their phone as I have called at all different times AND stayed on the line for over 1 hour. I tried this product in good faith and now I am getting scammed. I have gone on their web site and no luck there either.

Mo
Dec 16, 2016

Comments

• Sn
      Dec 31, 2016

I received a second shipment also. Have not reached the company by phone yet. Technical difficulties they say. I am returning that shipment but need credit on my card for the charge. What do you suggest?

• Ra
      Jan 03, 2017

I too, without my approval or request, received an order of SkinTek mole removal cream and discovered that it was indicated as a "recurring" charge on my Visa account. I tried to contact the company direct but quickly discovered that was a near impossible task. There is no phone number posted on the order they sent. I had to contact my Visa customer service in order to obtain a phone number for the company. Then, I had to wait @ a half hour before I was finally able to talk with a customer service (what a joke that term is by the treatment I received) agent. I requested that the company credit my Visa card in the amount of the charge...they refused. I have contacted Visa and have contested this charge.

• Ri
      Jan 27, 2017

@ramashoon I am going through the same thing but unable to find address or phone number. called a company I found online and recieved a voice message that said if you are calling about mole removal you have the wrong company. can you provide me the phone number?

Jan 30, 2017

[protected]@dermatekskin.com
    [protected]

• Ri
      Nov 08, 2017

I went through the same thing, I just wished the product would have worked.