[Resolved] Skin PhysicsDragon's blood

I recently ordered some products for $144 from Skin Physics but have subsequently been sent another parcel and my credit card debited for $133 for products which I did not order and know nothing about.
When I contacted Skin Physics they said it is not possible that I was enrolled in their Beauty Club when I bought the first products and this meant I would receive replenishment parcels every few months. When I said I was not told about the beauty club and was not told any such information they said it was not possible I was not told and refuse to refund me.

• Resolution statement

• Skin Physics Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2017

Hi Kattt12
    We're sorry to hear that you felt your matter was fully resolved. If you could contact us on [protected] or send us your contact details we would happily look into this matter further for you. Thanks, Skin Physics

Ka