SKIN FORMULA INC. / REPLEXION

1 Milford, CT, United States Review updated:

THIS COMPANY OFERED A FREE ONCE MONTH TRIAL OF THIER WRINKLE CREAM. MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED 89.00 AFTER 2 WEEKS OF RECEIPT OF PRODUCT.

THE REP ON THE PHONE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE CONSTANT COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE DEBIT CARD CHARGES.

I WAS TOLD TO RETURN THE REMAINING PRODUCT FOR A REIMBURSEMENT. THEY ONLY REIMBURSE ON THE 1ST AND 15TH OF THE MONTH.

I DID NOT NOTICE ANY IMPROVEMENTS OR CHANGES WITH THIS PRODUCT.

THIS IS ANOTHER SCAM OFFER OUT OF FLORIDA - PROBABLY THE SAME FAMILY AS THE ACIA BERRY DETOX SCAM. DOES THE FDA OR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU DO ANYTHING ABOUT THESE? WHAT DO THEY DO WITH ALL THAT "FREE" RETURNED PRODUCT THAT IS COSTING TO BE SHIPPED BACK AND WILL PROBABLY MYSTERIOUSLY NEVER ARRIVE????

I AM WRITING TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU MYSELF.

Cl

Comments

• Sk
      12th of Oct, 2009

Hi. My name is George and I work for Skin Formula. It sounds like you had a bad experience with our product. I want to apologize for your trouble. We're usually able to resolve issues like the one you describe right on the phone. If you happened to note down the name of the agent you spoke to, I'll make sure to counsel him or her and make sure that in the future that agent knows how to take care of our customers' issues promptly.

Have you received your refund yet? If not, please contact me by phone and I'll get everything sorted out right away. My direct line is 954-843-7502 and I'm available Monday-Friday, 9 am - 6 pm.

I would love to get this issue sorted out for you. I know it's been a frustrating experience for you but we can get it all worked out with just one phone call.

Thanks,
    George
    Skin Formula Inc.

• Sk
      12th of Oct, 2009

To answer your question about the product that gets returned to us: first we open the packages to see who returned them. Our returns department processes refunds. Meanwhile, workers in the warehouse recycle the paper and cardboard. The jars are disposed of. We can't reuse them because they're no longer sterile.

Please let me if you have any other questions!

Best,