Skill2thrill / This company is a scam BEWARE

Canada Review updated:

They will take your money no possible refund and keep on charging you after you cancel the service
I hope you read the message before you deal with them
This is a SCAM!!!

Ma

Comments

• Li
      Jun 17, 2011

How does one go about disputing charges with the bank? I have been charged $54 by skill to trill and have been refused a refund by them.

• Al
      Aug 03, 2011

What is also disgusting is that Rogers allows their customers to be billed by these scammers. Rogers is just as guilty. File a complaint. http://www.ccts-cprst.ca/

• Pe
      Sep 15, 2011

Please sign my petition http://www.petitiononlinecanada.com/petition/premium-text-messages-billing-practices-canada/334

• Hg
      Nov 09, 2011

Skill to Thrill is operated by TMG, part of a group based in The Netherlands. In my experience the best way forward here is to:
    1. complain loud and clear to the telephone carrier about the unauthorised and unsolicited charges to your account;
    2. lodge a formal complaint with the Consumer Commission of your equivalent;
    3. Find out who is facilitating the messages - in Australia, it is Salmat Ltd, a publicly listed company - and write to their Chairman pointing out that they are alienating their own customers by working for TMG;
    4. Issue proceedings in your Local Court of equivalent. Almost all countries have a small claims court or similar and the issue of proceedings is very straighforward. If the scammers get enough of these, the practice will stop.
    I have done all of the above in relation to unsolicited texts and premium charges being made to my phone. It is a disgraceful practice designed to prey on those unaware or unable to enforce their legal rights. The more that the carrier, the facilitator and the originator are made aware of the commercial implications of the practice, the more likely it is to stop !
    Best of Luck

• Za

Hmmm... hope it works

• Za
      Jun 03, 2016

I want to stop deducting SR 5/- from my account. It is a scam website.

• Da
    Skill2thrill - return
    skill2thrill
    Sydney
    New South Wales
    Australia

Tonight, when i was searched internet, suddenly has pop-up like "Win! in sydney! you can get an Apple iphone 5!"./...
    I believe that actually...
    so i send something,
    but, , I think It's fraud.. so I checked via google about that, Its so much complaints!!!
    it make scarey me now! almost people lost about $30 a month!
    could you check my phone? (Im not anxious because mine is just pre-paid but... please..)