Skill2thrill / unsubscribe

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

i wanted to unsubscribe from skill2thrill but i cant. i send the message stop to their number and tried to send them message via email but all is a failure. Please need help. if somebody finds the solution to this problem please email me at [protected]@gmail.com. I will be very grateful. thank you.

Comments

• Jr
      Aug 18, 2009

they charged me some premium services I didn't subcribe to.

Jan 17, 2010

Charged $34 to mu cell phone bill for text messages to me.

Aug 27, 2010

unnesserily deducting money5 riyals every now& then from my mobile.

• Mo
      Sep 06, 2010

i have lost 40 SAR as of now... how do i stop this????

Sep 27, 2010

what the ### is this skill2thrill they deducted 23 riyals in 3 days man. half of my balance they took already it has been happening with me since may 2010.iam user of stc .I have even complained stc but still no action 4 months already gone.Now im going to close my number take care and beware of this skill2thrill messge.my number was 0504912028

• Sb
      Oct 28, 2010

i also lost 24 riyal and i want to stope it

• Sb
      Oct 28, 2010

i am agree i also want to get rid of it

• Ga
      Nov 17, 2010

almost everyday i lost 12 saudi riyals from my mobile account. how can i stop this unnecessary
    lost of money.

Nov 18, 2010

how to unsubscribe with skill2thrill?

• Bo
      Nov 26, 2010

People, you need to be careful when you leave your cell phone to any website. The bloody cell phone company is combining its effort with some third parties to cheat money out of your pocket. When you see Tab To Win, forget it.
    I was cheated by skill2trill...

• Ro
      Feb 05, 2011

yes very true, Same way i was cheated

Robin, Canada

• Ro
      Feb 05, 2011

Please like the page in facebook Skill2thrill-Scams, Lets make others know that it is a cheating service...

• Be
      May 22, 2011

Saudi Telecom Services
    charging Saudi Riyals 5.00 per message received from this website

• Le
      Jul 02, 2011

I replyed 'stop' to the 5-digits number from which I received messages and got their reply "you will no longer receive messages from this service". However I still don't know if I will be charded next month.

• So
      Sep 05, 2011

Respected Sir,
    I want to cancel Immediately this service from my Mobile
    My Mobile No. 0530395267. Kindly get immediate action to cancell this services. Every alternatedays
    reducing 5 SAR from my Balance. I am fate up to this service. Kindly help me in this regards.
    Songalia, Justino

Dec 14, 2011

i want to cancel immediately this service from my mobile # 0097455213043. kindly stop immediate sending sms on my cell fone . thanx.

Jan 03, 2012

at least 6time you have been deducted 10 qatar rayal from my mobile credit just for nothing so please stop this criminal act on mobile #+97455213043

• Je
      Jan 15, 2012

Assalamu alikkum .. I got the Correct solution Go to www.skill2thrill.com >> Select Region>>Contacts>> 4. How do I unsubscribe from your service >>Then you just entering the mobile number in the list below . now you will receive one sms from Skill2thrill like this "We are processing your request, we will cancel your account within 5 minutes" . Thank you

• Be
      Apr 29, 2012

please stop deducting load and getting our money.

• Mu
      Sep 29, 2012

Assalamu alikkum. I want to cancel immediately this service from my mobile #0507351921.kindly stop and send sms on my cell phone.Thank you.

• Si
      Oct 20, 2012

STC SAWA MOBILE no.0530017465 i recharge after 10sr cuting so take me action

• Am
      Dec 01, 2012

Assalamu alikkum. I want to cancel immediately this service from my mobile #0542121580.kindly stop and send sms on my cell phone.Thank you.

• Aa
      Dec 09, 2012

SOLUTION FOR SKILL2THRILL problem.
    This skill2thrill company is stealing money from many people across various countries. In saudi arabia, they steal 5 Riyals from STC and 12 Riyals from Mobily and Zain (I think).

To get rid of this problem on STC, do these steps:

send all to 805218. This will tell u the number of subscriptions you have with a message like this:

Welcome to Test

Your subscriptions are:

Service: content
    ChannelID: 6

To cancel your subscription, send U followed by a space and then the channel ID to 805218.

DO NOT LEAVE THIS UNTIL U GET THE FOLLOWING MSG:

You have been successfully unsubscribed from service content.

and to check again if this curse is still following you, send again U 6 to 805218 and you must get this msg:

Dear customer, you have no subscription to any service.

Till now I have done this BUT haven’t tested if this problem is fully resolved!!!

MAY ALLAH CURSE THESE PEOPLE WHO DO SUCH THINGS TO HARM OTHERS.

If you find it useful, do pray for me,

Aamir

• Ss
      Mar 04, 2013

Reply ''STOP'' to any 1 of messages u got u surely would be unsubscribed within 24 hours.If u still get messages it would be free.

Nov 16, 2013

HELO sir my number 00966351921745 please unsubscribe as early i am not interesting in this please sir i am now tired again again complaining

i want to unsubscribe from this service my mob no 0537800624

i want to unsubscribe from this service my mob no 0557940065

hate this service

Jan 06, 2014

unsubscribe u stupid again u take my money hate u my mob 0537800624 n 0557940065