Skill2thrill / Deduction from my cellphone load

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I am requesting from you to stop sending me messages from skill2thrill. Everytime i received messages from this site, sr 12 is deducted from my cellphone load and it irritates me a lot because i did not received any benefits from these deductions. My cellphone number is [protected]. I will be very glad if you can find solution to this problem. Hoping for your immediate response.

So

Comments

• Ro
      5th of Feb, 2011

Even i charged 2CAD in canada for 4 SMS per week, We should joinly ask this company to close down. Pure international cheating. I got this add when i opened linkedin, they shouldnot support this kind of advertisements.

• Da
      23rd of Mar, 2011
    saudi arabia skill2thrill - deduct money
    Saudi Arabia
    skill2thrill.com

please deactivate this website to my mobile

• Ni
      31st of Mar, 2011

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss deactivate this service they are cutting my 5 saudi riyal every month my stc no is 0557976709 if this was not done i will stop using stc last i already complain to stc customer service but they never response
    pls help me out thank u very much

• Aa
      9th of Dec, 2012

SOLUTION FOR SKILL2THRILL problem.
    This skill2thrill company is stealing money from many people across various countries. In saudi arabia, they steal 5 Riyals from STC and 12 Riyals from Mobily and Zain (I think).

To get rid of this problem on STC, do these steps:

send all to 805218. This will tell u the number of subscriptions you have with a message like this:

Welcome to Test

Your subscriptions are:

Service: content
    ChannelID: 6

To cancel your subscription, send U followed by a space and then the channel ID to 805218.

DO NOT LEAVE THIS UNTIL U GET THE FOLLOWING MSG:

You have been successfully unsubscribed from service content.

and to check again if this curse is still following you, send again U 6 to 805218 and you must get this msg:

Dear customer, you have no subscription to any service.

Till now I have done this BUT haven’t tested if this problem is fully resolved!!!

MAY ALLAH CURSE THESE PEOPLE WHO DO SUCH THINGS TO HARM OTHERS.

If you find it useful, do pray for me,

Aamir

• Me
      24th of Dec, 2012

No its not working also i tried the number given by STC costumer service also 800828...

• Aa
      24th of Dec, 2012

can u tell in detail that what u tried and what answer u got. may be only then i can help.
    have u sent 'all' to 805218? what was the reply text.

No doubt they may have changed the procedure... REMEMBER their only business there is to loot ur money, so they will not leave u so easily.
    and also no need to goto STC. They are useless in this matter. I personally went to their office and they said that all such services are blocked. BUT then it happened again...

lets hope for the best.