Skill2thrill / illegal business
They are not providing any products or services. They simply keep sending you stupid questions and charge you CAD$ 2.00 or 3.00 per question, regardless if you answer the question or not! They are more like robbers. Never give them your phone number. They will not let you read a subscription agreement and they will not let you confirm a subscription. They will begin to send you messages. In the first message, they will include some tricky information about your subscription and how to stop it. Most people will ignore those messages from unknown senders, therefore do nothing to stop it. Then they will keep sending you questions and charge you. They will never tell in these messages that you will be charged for the received questions regardless if you answer them or not. People usually think they will not be charged when they are not doing anything. However, you are very wrong. They are robbers. At the end of a month, you will find you have extra charge on your mobile phone bill. Isn't this an illegal business!
More Skill2thrill Complaints & Reviews
- Http: / / M. Ar. Ksa. Skill2thrill.com - Stealing my money thru my prepaid mobile 
- Skill2thrill - unsubscribe 
- Http: / / M. Ar. Ksa. Skill2thrill.com - stealing my money 
- Skill2thrill - Money Loss 
- 33456 Skill2thrill - unsilicited textmessages @ $2 per message 
- / M. En. Ksa. Skill2thrill.com / Mix? - deduction money from mobile 
- Skill2thrill / Artiq Mobile - deducted from my balance, 
- Skill2thrill - Deduction from my cellphone load 
- Skill2thrill - unauthorized charges 
- Skill2thrill - I have been charged twice on my Rogers Bill and I want my money back--I sure didn't sign up for such crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!