Skill2thrill / Artiq Mobile / deducted from my balance,

jubail, Saudi Arabia Review updated:
Phone: 0597342002

Dear Sir,
I am receiving an SMS from http://m.ar.ksa.skill2thrill.com/IQCONTENT everyday and immediately SR 0.5/- is deducted from my balance,
when I check in my Zain SA) site this amount is not appearing, but the balance in my mobile is deducted anyways.
Kindly de-activate this swindler from my way. My Mobile No. is [protected]
Kindly do it as soon as you can because it has been causing a lot of problems since March 2013.

De
Sep 09, 2014

Comments

• Ru
      Dec 06, 2010
    Skill2thrill - Deduction of money from phone credit
    skill2thrill
    Ireland

I keep on receiving texts andmeanwhile they are deducting money from my phone credit. I tried to use the stop message option (sending "stop" to 575, but it was not valid).
    please, stop skill2thrill company from fraudulent activities.

• Cj
      Feb 12, 2011

I want to cancel this service[skill2thrill]from my mobile no; 0502178708.because every week you eat my money 5 riyal each.
    please stop this.otherwise I have to plan complain to police intelligence department.immediately 'stop this down load link service.otherwise I will got a series action.

• Th
    Skill2thrill - stealing money
    STC
    skill2thrill.com

I have been receiving messages on my mobile from some skill2thrill and after i get the message, from my mobile balance sr5 are deducted please do something about this i want to unsubscribe from this service and my mobile number is 0509371291.

• Ba
      Feb 21, 2011

every friday i recieve a message on my mobile from skill2thrill.com and they deduct 5sr from my mobile. please do something about this i want to unsubscribe from this service. my mobile number is 0530035208

• Ba
      Feb 21, 2011

I Have STC prepaid sim and i am tired of getting skill2thrill sms and 5.00 sar is gone from my mobile please someone deactivate it my num 0530035208

• 12
      Mar 10, 2011
    Skill2thrill - deduction of money
    website skill2thrill
    skill2thrill.com

this site is deducting 12 riyals every month by giving an irrelevant message from the number 6563 and when i opened the website i mentioned above, error is coming...

• Hm
      Aug 06, 2011

I am facing the same and get deducted sr12. This is shame to earn in this way.

May 25, 2013

Guys, its quite simple! Just get the sms number from where the skill2thrill is messaging you. Then just create a message saying 'STOP' (skill2thrill sms number) then send and you're done! I had a damage of SR1279...

• Ne
      Jan 30, 2014
    Skill2thrill - deduction money on my stc mobile
    riyadh
    skill2thrill.com

please cancel my subsription in skill2thrill my mobile numbers are 0506562703 and 0554032416

thanks