Sketchers Suck / 3 pair in 3 months

1 Killen, AL, United States Review updated:

I started walking August 1st 1 mile a day eventually working my way up to 6 miles a day I have since worn out 3 pair of sketchers in 3 months their shoes do not last for the price they cost. Sketchers are way over priced for the piece of crap they truly are the soles on the shoes ware out before you can break them in good. American STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!

• Lau 231's Response, Mar 15, 2018

Not sure what additional information you require?

• Shanna 902's Response, Aug 25, 2018

This is ridiculous

Pi
Oct 28, 2016

Comments

• He
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Skechers USA - shoes performance
    Puerto Rico

6 month ago I bought a pair of SN65032 color LTBR at Puerto Rico Skechers store. now they ware to quick. Will add picture for your reference.
    I use work office work and regular daily use.
    my email is [email protected]
    I love to use this kind of shoes due to they are very light and comfortable

• Ka
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Skechers USA - Men's Surren Waterproof Steel Toe work boot .

I work on a ship in and engine room and these work boots fell apart on me after only 4 months of usage. For the price that I paid for them I feel they should have lasted much longer . I am very disappointed in this purchase.

• Se
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Skechers USA - skechers shoes base parts split-off
    Turkey

Skechers Performance Women Go Walk 4 Pursuit Walking Shoes (purchased from amazon.com ) are fragmented. As you can see in the photo, the parts located in the heel area are broken after a year of use.
    Order Placed: June 12, 2017
    Order number: #111-0510841-2813036

• Li
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Skechers USA - Schechers classic fit air cooled memory foam
    Ho chi minh
    Vietnam

I have just bought a fair of schechers shoes . When i try it was amazing but if i wear it a day long my angle gonna be hurted . I dont understand . I just try and really dissapointed about the quality of such a great shoe company like this

• De
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Skechers USA - Skechers slippers
    Indore

Bought a slipper
    Quality no doubt is too good
    But hav lost the fitting
    Its brand new
    Used for some mnths n it became loose
    I hav fitting problem
    Please help me in changing
    I shop alot
    So hav lost its bill

• Ra
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Skechers USA - Skechers going places slip on for women

I have owned these shoes for about a year and they have begun to turn in from the bottom and they hurt my feet so bad I can hardly wear them at all. I have owned several pairs of Skechers shoes but now I am wondering what kind of shoes to get now. These shoes still look brand new because i can't wear them.

• Le
    Skechers USA - Skechers trainers
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I got a gift of a skechers trainers but it's a little too small for me. I am in Sri lanka and the shoes were sent to me from Las Vegas. Is it possible to return and get a bigger pair. Thank you.

• Te
    Skechers USA - My Skechers are falling apart and are not even 4 months old

I bought some Skechers Relaxed Fit memory foam Mossy Oak camp and the loops the shoe strings pass through are coming unsewed. I paid too much money for this to be happening already and I hardly wear them

• Su
    Skechers USA - Skechers shoes
    Los Angeles
    California

I hadn't worn my Skechers shoes for a while, and I wore them to a public place, and in the soles started to cut literally come off, it was very embarrassing!

• La
    Skechers USA - Girls sneakers
    Forest Hill
    Maryland

Dear team,
    Looking for some kind of resolution for my child's sneakers. Both pairs ripped in front. My child loved he style so I bought a second pair after 1st pair ripped.
    My email address is [email protected]

• Pa
    Skechers USA - Steel toe
    Marion
    Ohio

Purchased a pair of steel toe tennis shoes they are tye dyed in color.
    Purchased them from scioto shoe mart in Marion Ohio In October.
    They are currently falling apart on the inside by the heel area.
    Scioto will not honor this so asked that i tell company . About the issue
    These are 109.00 in prices and no way they should fall apart like this !!

• Je
    Sketchers - Shoes

I have worn these shoes for 2 wks & they are already falling apart. They are literally disenigrating.

• St
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Skechers USA - Relaxed fit memory foam flip flops

Paid almost 30 dollars for these for my husband about a month ago. And now the piece that goes between your toes pulled out. I thought I was getting better quality than the cheaper brands.

• Ar
    Skechers - Shoes and service
    India

I have brought skechers and used it for 1hour but find that product uncomfortable so next day i complaint for replacement of product by calling and mailing it to company. But i got no response

• Sh
    Skechers USA - My shoes falling apart after only 2 weeks
    Knoxville
    Iowa

I purchased a pair of Skechers for my son from a shoe show, 6 weeks ago. The shoes are seperated on the seam and have a huge hole. We paid $55 for a brand we trusted and I think it's ridiculous to pay that much money for them to fall apart. We purchased Skechers Relaxedfit memory foam work shoes size 10.5. I thought your shoes were better quality

• Vi
    Skechers - I buy Skecher go 3 shoes
    Muktsar

Hello sir
    I buy Skecher go 3 from Skecher store amount 6000 .now in these shoes their is manufacturing fault they start cracking so I request you plase change these shoes
    Thanks

1st of Sep, 2018
    Skechers - Threads came out.
    Ambala
    India

Sir I recently bought a pair of Skechers burst shoes.After wearing for a couple of days the threads came out. I tried to call Skechers toll free number but couldn't reach you. Please help me replace my shoes. I shall be grateful to you.

4th of Sep, 2018
    Skechers - Men shoes
    Chandigarh
    India

I have purchased shoes but lost my bill. Shoes got torn within three months. The showroom in sector 17 CHANDIGARH is not entertaining without bill. I am not getting replacement.

• Ni
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Skechers - Damage my shoes in some time
    skechers.com

I purchased shoes from jabong. After a 1year nd half year i start wearing shoes regularly and then in 2-3 months the shoe shole like separate to uper part as shown in photos thats why what should I do it after that?? Plz get the solution about this and contact me 9429889034.can you exchange that product otherwise repire.

• Ah
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Skechers - Slip resistant, Air cooled memory foam -work shoe
    Ottertail
    Minnesota

Had these shoes/boots less then a week and the plastic that covers the toe is tore. I work in a deli and have reson for this to happen. Attached is a photo of the shoe/boot. My feet feel so good after standing all when I wear my sketchers. The most comfortable shoe I own. Just wish that this wouldn't have happened. Thanks Jean Ahlfs