[Resolved] Skechers USA / sneakers

Susquehanna, PennsylvaniaSusquehanna, United States Review updated:

Last August 2017 I purchased a pair of your sneakers Sketchers D'lites. I am so disappointed in these sneakers. Within the first month the seams started to come undone, then the fabric on the sides of the shoes came undone. Within several months after the purchase the sides came completely out. The memory foam is clumping and very uncomfortable, the shoes are uncomfortable to wear. I have had issues with pains in my feet since I have been wearing your shoes. I'm not rich so I have to wear these shoes till I can save up enough money to buy another pair. So disappointed, I complained to the store owner he said I should complain to you directly.

• Resolution statement

• Skechers USA Customer Care's Response, May 22, 2018

Hello,
    We apologize for the delayed response and appreciate your patience.

I am so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your recently purchased SKECHERS shoes. That is definitely not something that we like to hear about our merchandise, and is not indicative of the high quality of service and products we strive to provide our customers.

If you are unable to work with the original place of purchase, we would be happy to provide you with an exchange once deemed defective. Please note, we do not accept returns for items with a manufacturers date of 2015 or earlier. However, if you can provide a receipt with proof of a recent purchase we are happy to make an exception.

Mail your return to: (For U.S. Customers Only)
    SKECHERS Consumer Returns
    29800 Eucalyptus Ave
    Rancho Belago, CA 92555

Please include the following information in your return shipment:
    Your contact information (mailing address, phone number, email address)
    This Ticket Number: 181032
    Reason for the return.
    Receipt with date of purchase (if you have it).
    Your return will be replaced with the same style, color, and size if available, however, please include a second option in your return shipment. If a second option is not included in your return we will send the closest comparable style.

For your protection, we advise that you ship your package via a traceable method. SKECHERS cannot be responsible for merchandise lost in transit.

Please note:
    • Items that are deemed normal wear and tear will not be eligible for replacement.
    • Items that are deemed as a manufacturer's defect will be replaced accordingly.
    • Return shipping fees are non-refundable.
    • Returns to the SKECHERS warehouse cannot be refunded unless purchased directly from SKECHERS.com.
    • Once received at our facility; it can take 3-5 business days to clear inspection which would be a total processing time of 3 weeks to receive a replacement.
    • Incomplete information provided with your return may delay the processing period.
    • SKECHERS does not replace items that have been previously replaced, any exchange request after the initial replacement will not be approved.

**If for any reason the replacement is not approved a member of our team will contact you.

We want you to feel confident standing behind our products, and we understand that an important part of that is developing the quality products that you would expect from our company. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

SKECHERS Customer Service
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
    Hours of Operation: M-F 8am - 5pm PST (11am - 8pm EST)

Fe
Apr 29, 2018

Comments

May 04, 2018

The same thing happened with mine. Have only wore them for less than four months and they don't get worn every day either. Will not purchase Sketchers shoes again