[Resolved] Skechers USA / running shoes

Credit, Missouri, United States

This is not so much a complaint but some praise for your product. My Skechers are the most comfortable shoe I ever had the privilege of putting on my feet. You can walk in them all day long and not have tired feet at the end of the day.but one shoe has the front of the sole separating from the rest of the shoe. I'm not looking to get a refund. I want a new pair of runners. They are the best. I don't have a lot of money, and only one pair of running shoes. I'm hoping you will replace them free of charge. They are the memory foam Skechers mostly white, size 13 US. By far, the best I have ever had the privilege of wearing. Thank You.

• Resolution statement

• Skechers USA Customer Care's Response, Nov 09, 2018

Hello,
    I am so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your recently purchased SKECHERS shoes. That is definitely not something that we like to hear about our merchandise, and is not indicative of the high quality of service and products we strive to provide our customers.

Typically, we suggest working with the original place of purchase towards a replacement or credit. Usually they are able to assist on the spot and send any defective items to our Quality Assurance Department.

If you are unable to work with the original place of purchase, we would be happy to provide you with an exchange if deemed defective. Please note, we do not accept returns for items with a manufacturers date of 2015 or earlier. However, if you can provide a receipt with proof of a recent purchase we are happy to make an exception.

Mail your return to: (For U.S. Customers Only)
    SKECHERS Consumer Returns
    29800 Eucalyptus Ave
    Rancho Belago, CA 92555

Please include the following information in your return shipment:
    Your contact information (mailing address, phone number, email address)
    This Ticket Number: 236965
    Reason for the return?
    Receipt with date of purchase (if you have it).
    Your return will be replaced with the same style, color, and size if available, however, please include a second option in your return shipment. If a second option is not included in your return we will send the closest comparable style.

For your protection, we advise that you ship your package via a traceable method. SKECHERS cannot be responsible for merchandise lost in transit.

Please note:
    • Items that are deemed normal wear and tear will not be eligible for replacement.
    • Items that are deemed as a manufacturer's defect will be replaced accordingly.
    • Return shipping fees are non-refundable.
    • Returns to the SKECHERS warehouse cannot be refunded unless purchased directly from SKECHERS.com.
    • Once received at our facility; it can take 3-5 business days to clear inspection which would be a total processing time of 3 weeks to receive a replacement.
    • Incomplete information provided with your return may delay the processing period.
    • SKECHERS does not replace items that have been previously replaced, any exchange request after the initial replacement will not be approved.

**If for any reason the replacement is not approved a member of our team will contact you.

We want you to feel confident standing behind our products, and we understand that an important part of that is developing the quality products that you would expect from our company. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

SKECHERS Customer Service