[Resolved] Skechers USA / bought the light up shoes for my daughter and now 1 side is not working

Good morning,

My name is Solange De Castro-Guppy, I live at # 57 North Street St. Joseph Trinidad and Tobago. I was in New York between the dates of 31st October to 11th November, during my stay there I purchased a pair of your shoes for my 4 year old daughter. We got back home and on Sunday 2nd December, 2018 she wore the shoes for the first time and only one side is working. She was and still is very sad about it as this is something that she always wanted.

Can you advise as to if there is anything that can be done, can the shoes be repaired? I purchased the shoes in Queens Center 90-15 Queens Blvd
Elmhurst, NY 11373.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Solange De Castro-Guppy
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Skechers USA Customer Care's Response, Dec 13, 2018

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting SKECHERS! I am so sorry to hear that you're having issues with your recently purchased SKECHERS shoes.

There is an On/Off button located on the side strap of the shoe, hold down the button to immediately reset the lights and press again to turn back on.

If you have tried these tips and the shoes are still not working properly we suggest returning them to the original place of purchase. If the original retailer will not assist you please contact [protected]@skechers.com for assistance in the country you are located in.

We want you to feel confident standing behind our products, and we understand that an important part of that is developing the quality products that you would expect from our company. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

-SKECHERS Customer Service