Skechers / terrible customer service

CA, United States Review updated:

Terrible customer service. I ordered a pair of shoes (which took 4 days to send in the same state), didn't fit so I sent it back.
2 weeks I haven't heard anything, no refund nothing, today the shoes arrive at my door saying they are worn and won't take them back. I called them and they said the logo INSIDE the shoe was peeling so therefore it is worn. Regardless of the fact the shoes are completely new, absolutely no sign of wear besides apparently the inside sole logo. I asked if it was possible it was sent to me that way because I obviously wouldn't think to look if a logo is in tact INSIDE the shoe before I try them on. The rep Edith said it was impossible that it would be sent that way. As if companies don't have defects. I asked if they have pictures of the shoes in the condition it was sent to me. Edith got snippy and said we don't take pictures when we send them, we take them when they are returned.

I have never heard of such an absurd reason for refusing a return. It's like they received them and tried to find any reason to refuse the return.

I called back and asked to speak to a manager and they said they would email me within an hour for a 2nd quality check or something like that. They never sent it. I didn't even get to speak to the manager.

I have been a customer of Skechers for 7 years buying shoes every year, I can't believe the way I was treated. Will never buy from Skechers again.

Comments

• Pi
      Oct 05, 2012

I ordered the shoes 9/11, received them 9/14 (Friday). Dropped off at UPS on 9/18 Tues. 2 business days unless you count the weekend.

• Pi
      Oct 09, 2012

"If you’re not happy with your SKECHERS.com purchase, you may return your unworn item(s) within 45 days of shipment for a refund."

That is there return policy. On their part, they insist it was worn. The inside logo was the only thing they could find wrong with it. Everything else about the shoe completely brand new.

•   Oct 09, 2012

"This Place Needs More Descartes " is another cb d..bag like paulvance andmany other nics..like jonny aka tmnr8tardo

• Hu
      Jul 22, 2016

I was coming into the store at Alamo Ranch, on 7/21/16 I was browsing and notice the manager on duty was betting very ugly to the sales clerk that was helping me, the young lady was checking to see if shoe I wanted could be order, nice young lady said no it wasn't, but she was also checking other stores.. As I walked away I heard manager on duty say was she asking you to order that .. That kinda pissed me off .. The young lady that was helping me was very sweet and friendly

•   Jul 22, 2016

None of your business what the manager says to the employee. And it is the manager's job to question the employees. Mind your own business.