Skechers / refund refusal

Dear Sir,
Kindly note the following :
1- first of all I am one of Skechers lovers for the last 10 years.
2- On Monday March 13 2017 I bought my last Scetcher shoes from Scetcher store Mall Of Arabia 6th Of October Egypt (Invoice no 32334).
3- On Friday March 17 2017 I decided to return the shoes bearing in mind that I did not open its box even and I called Mohandseen branch to ask them first of my intention and they informed me that I had to return the shoes to same branch that I bought it from in order to refund the money and this had to be within 5 days from the Selling date which was ok as I was at the 5th day .
4- Accordingly, I went to Mall of Arabia Store but unfortunately they told me that I would be able to make this refund as there was an offer of 500 EGP discounts at this day .
5- I told them that according to your policy I am entitled to make the refund and I mentioned my last call with Mohadeseen store but they informed me that I only could exchange with another shoes and with the price before that day discount 500 EGP .
6- According, I could not be able to refund my money or even exchange with any other shoes . I preferred to write a complain before any furher action .
7- Accordingly, I counting on your support to enable me get the the current discount of EGP 500 or to refund my the shoes value .

I am enclosing a copy of the invoice .

Awaiting for your your feed back .

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
My Mobile no is [protected]

Regards

Skechers

• Updated by Hazem Sherif, Mar 21, 2017

Dear Sir,
    Kindly note the following :
    1- first of all I am one of Skechers lovers for the last 10 years.

I am enclosing a copy of the invoice .

Awaiting for your your feed back .

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com