Skechers / shoes fall apart
Sketchers are sooo expensive and I used to buy them 3 years ago for my kids - they would actually last the entire school year.
But in the last few years they have been falling apart with VERY POOR quality!
I bought some for the whole family this summer and two pairs look old and the shoe lace backings are falling off.
I guess because all these shoes are made in China they are just CHEAP and not worth the price.
Bottom Line: Buy another brand; I am switching even though my kids really like the shoes (because of all the $$$$ they spend in advertising and targetting our kids).
More Skechers Complaints & Reviews
- Skechers - no warnings on shattering an ankle 
- Skechers - goga max sneakers
- Skechers - doesn't care about the customer 
- Skechers - complain about defective shoes
- Skechers - returns
- Skechers - skechers shoe pair
- Skechers - my new shoes coming apart
- Skechers - poor quality shoes
- Skechers USA - skechers steel toe work shoe
- Skechers USA - shape up skechers