Skechers / employee service
I was in the Skechers store on 34th Street, NYC on 3/17/17 3:00 PM.
Picked out 3 pair of shoes.
Went to cashier who asked whether I received a 20% coupon via email which I did not.
So I logged into my account, trying to find a coupon. The cashier asked to see my account. I showed her my phone and she redeemed my points WITHOUT ASKING ME!
That's so outrageous and even more outrageous, she couldn't (wouldn't) put the points back.
The manager SHOULD ALSO BE FIRED. He did absolutely nothing, wouldn't even give me their names.
I am so outraged!
If lost my points and have nothing to show for it. No shoes, nothing!
More Skechers Complaints & Reviews
- Skechers - shoes fall apart 
- Skechers - no warnings on shattering an ankle 
- Skechers - goga max sneakers
- Skechers - doesn't care about the customer 
- Skechers - complain about defective shoes
- Skechers - skechers shoe pair
- Skechers - my new shoes coming apart
- Skechers - poor quality shoes
- Skechers USA - skechers steel toe work shoe
- Skechers USA - shape up skechers